4PET Holding, and each of its companies, is committed to achieving excellence in Environmental, Health and Safety ( EHS ) protection. It is the responsibility of both management and employees to operate safe, clean and efficient facilities in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Policy objectives :
- Provide all employees with a safe and healthful working environment;
- Comply with applicable EHS laws, regulations and company standards;
- Strive for – and encourage continuous improvement, effective and sustainable solutions to EHS challenges arising from our business activities;
- Conduct regular audits to verify compliance with regulatory requirements and company standards;
- Work to prevent accidents, injuries and unsafe working conditions;
- promote energy and water conservation; encourage the reuse and recycling of materials; reduce waste, emissions and the use of hazardous substances in our operations;
- Commitment to continuous energy reduction initiatives and investment in lower energy equipment;
- Share EHS best practice across the Group.
- Each company within 4PET Holding is responsible for implementing this policy, allocating adequate resources, developing