1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
Recruitment: Selection of candidates for the purpose of hiring
- Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about :
Ordinary personal data:
Payroll processing data and compensation details: Banking details
Personal details and contact information: Name, gender, nationality, date of birth, CPR number or other national identification number, address, home telephone number, private e-mail address, next-of-kin / emergency contact information, size of working clothes (where relevant), photo.
Talent, recruitment and application information, information about education and skills: Information contained in application and CV, details about prior employment and references, educational details, professional qualifications, languages and other competencies, results from personality and skills tests.
- Source of the personal data
We collect your personal data from the following source(s):
– Yourself through the application process
– Online sources, e.g. social media
– Third parties, including
b) Prior employees
c) Other third parties, including prior employers and recruitment companies.
- Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
– Article 6.1.a (Consent)
– Article 6.1.b (Necessary for the performance of the contract between you and 4PET Holding B.V.)
– Article 6.1.f (Necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate purposes of selecting the right candidates for positions at the company)
– Section 11 in the Danish Data Protection Act with regards to CPR number or similar national provisions.
We share your personal information with:
– Suppliers and vendors that We work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions);
– Group entities
– Public Authorities
- Data retention
We will retain personal data processed for these purposes for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes.
– Information about candidates that are not offered a position with the company is deleted 6 months after final rejection, unless the candidate has consented to an extended storage period
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting IT Manager, Machiel Jeurissen at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: 24 May 2018